From a controversial trade up the draft board to acquire Utah State quarterback Jordan Love in the first round to the addition of some much-needed defensive reinforcements in the seventh round, the Green Bay Packers were busy during the 2020 NFL draft trying to improve a team that fell one win shy of the Super Bowl while also building for the franchise's long-term future.
Brush up on the backgrounds of the newest members of the Packers below with the Wisconsin State Journal's recap of Green Bay's 2020 draft class:
As featured on
The rule was passed on a one-year experimental basis, and last month the NFL competition committee declined to endorse its renewal.
For as much as the defense accomplished last season, it also had far too many inconsistent performances.
- Not a quiet time for Husker recruiting target Fidone
- Sir Rod Stewart's jealousy
- Sienna Miller 'can't wait' to get married
- Prince Charles missing hugs with his family during Covid-19 pandemic
- UPDATES: Tucson area coronavirus developments, June 5: Here's what we know
- Angelina Jolie's 200k donation to NAACP
- Lady Gaga lets anti-racism charities take over her Instagram
- Why Politicians Don't Want Solutions
- Landfill manager quits unexpectedly
- LCHS football returns to gridiron
- Playing days to be remembered
- Former LC star ready for next chapter
- Loudon aims for improved traffic flow
- Lenoir City names new baseball coach
- Making a lasting impact
- Redskins back in action
- Farmer employs 'servant leadership'
- County nears 150th celebration