The following local births took place recently at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville:
• James Miner and Katelyn Neese, Philadelphia, a girl, Arianna Grace Miner.
• Marvin R. Herrera Galicia and Gilberta N. Velazques Merida, Lenoir City, a girl, Dulce Zamhara Herrera Neruda.
• William Patty and Norma Correa, Lenoir City, a girl, Cecilia Kay Patty.
• Thomas and Shatae Reinert, Lenoir City, a boy, Magnus Russell Reinert.
• Nathaniel and Olivia Jannotte, Loudon, a girl, Eleanor Reyna Jannotte.