The Green Bay Packers announced Sunday that Bart Starr, the quarterback and catalyst of Vince Lombardi's powerhouse teams of the 1960s whose sneak won the famed "Ice Bowl" in 1967, died Sunday.
As featured on
Rodgers has gone out of his way during offseason practices to stay in the pocket and throw the ball within the rhythm and timing of the way the play is designed.
Thanks to Golden Bears head coach Justin Wilcox, a former University of Wisconsin assistant, the schism between Aaron Rodgers and the school has been resolved.
Davante Adams' contract’s per-year average of $14.5 million ranks 10th and the guaranteed $24 million he received at the time of his Dec. 29, 2017 signing also ranked him 10th.
- After wasted 2018, Packers receiver Trevor Davis draws positive reviews during offseason practices
- Reverse-mortgage fails not a factor in Florida’s stubbornly high foreclosure rate
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend swap beauty products
- Dennis Quaid calls for Lindsay Lohan acting comeback
- Katy Perry wants to be symbol of forgiveness
- James Corden to return to UK?
- Mel B 'disappointed' by Victoria Beckham snub
- Texas to spend $1 billion on border security
- Following in the footsteps
- 2019 All-County Baseball Team
- Loudon business owners angered by trash change
- Philly woman arrested after break-in
- Bass Club duos qualify for nationals
- Loudon County BOE suspends Vance
- Drug roundup results in 59 arrests
- ‘A preparedness opportunity’
- Lenoir City BOE hears pool request
- Lady Panthers back at work