(BPT) - According to Dr. Arthur Agatston, the world-renowned cardiologist and creator of the original South Beach Diet, the secret to healthy weight loss is to cut out sugar and embrace a keto-friendly lifestyle. In his newest book The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet, Dr. Agatston offers simple tips on reducing sugar and eating healthier.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Steven M. Sipple: Offseason kind to Martinez; Fred's chances with Sallis; and bloodlust in ring
- Jessica Simpson was 'pushed' to compete with Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears
- Lauren Conrad won't go back to reality TV
- Katy Perry hails first responders following gas leak drama
- Jamie Foxx wants to 'celebrate his own blackness'
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge dreamed about Bond role
- Ben Affleck 'nervous' about The Last Duel
- LOCAL ROUNDUP: MU women's golf finishes ninth
- Knoxville women intoxicated at restaurant
- Woman guilty in pain clinic prosecution
- Two men arrested in drug bust
- Boling done as LCHS athletic director
- Local businesses team up for prom
- Schools work around days off
- Love-N-Loudon a hit
- Overall health starts with the heart
- Ready to make another run
- Refuge starts apologetics class