(Family Features) Starting a keto diet continues to be one of the leading trends in nutrition, though many find the transition to be daunting. Kristin Kirkpatrick, RDN, Quest Nutrition spokesperson and former nutrition lead for the Cleveland Clinic, recommends these guidelines for a day on the meal plan to help you get started. Find more information at questketo.com.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Duchess Meghan's best pal registers Sussex Global Charities website
- Meghan Trainor thanks fans for support amidst dad's hospitalisation
- The Next Big Leg: Neenah's Jack Van Dyke ready to compete for Badgers' kicking jobs
- Position battles ahead for Austin's Husker OL, but Jurgens' continued progress a critical element
- Mel C says drunken spat pushed her towards depression
- Meghan Trainor's dad hospitalized after accident
- Friends reunion 'could become a 12-part series'
- As Brian Gutekunst departs for the NFL combine, Packers GM knows free agency redux won’t happen
- Knoxville women intoxicated at restaurant
- Woman guilty in pain clinic prosecution
- Two men arrested in drug bust
- Boling done as LCHS athletic director
- Local businesses team up for prom
- Schools work around days off
- Love-N-Loudon a hit
- Overall health starts with the heart
- Ready to make another run
- Refuge starts apologetics class