Residents in Loudon County had one final opportunity to cast their ballot for early voting Thursday before the Nov. 4 federal and state general election.
As featured on
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Tennessee residents pay highest combined sales tax rate in U.S.
- Bloomberg spends an unprecedented $400 million of his own money to date
- Wisconsin Badgers tight end Luke Benzschawel announces retirement
- Khloe Kardashian doesn't want 'heavy energy' around her daughter
- Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to new charges in Chicago
- Vanessa Bryant files wrongful death lawsuit after Kobe Bryant death
- Democratic presidential candidates now look to South Carolina, next debate
- Sharecare acquires Visualize Health to drive better patient outcomes
- Knoxville women intoxicated at restaurant
- Woman guilty in pain clinic prosecution
- Two men arrested in drug bust
- Boling done as LCHS athletic director
- Local businesses team up for prom
- Schools work around days off
- Love-N-Loudon a hit
- Overall health starts with the heart
- Ready to make another run
- Refuge starts apologetics class