A Florida student wanted to represent his beloved University of Tennessee Volunteers during his elementary school's "College Colors Day," so he proudly made his own logo to wear. When the university learned that other students teased him for his handmade design, they turned his logo into a real shirt.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Sinead O'Connor 'knew' she was Muslim after reading Quran
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne closer than ever after affair
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals marriage plans
- Ex-Huskers in the NFL, 9/15
- Tom Oates: Packers defense taking charge as new offense remains a work in progress
- Too legit to quit? Packers defense leads way to 21-16 win over Vikings, 2-0 start
- From heated exchange to ‘cozy’ on the bench, Matt LaFleur and Aaron Rodgers work it out
- Packers notes: After Aaron Rodgers’ ‘boneheaded’ mistake, Green Bay gets benefit of replay reversal
- Maryville man dumps drugs at drive-thru
- Columbus ships sail into town
- Single-car wreck leaves one dead
- Local TNReady results show improvement
- Loudon man charged with gas station robbery
- Redskins blow past Chiefs
- Loudon City Council confronts road project firm
- Courthouse progress 'behind the scenes'
- 321 project impacts business
- Animal rescue a 'labor of love'