President Donald Trump directed Secretary of Energy Rick Perry and two top State Department officials to deal with his private attorney Rudy Giuliani when the Ukrainian President sought to meet Trump, in a clear circumvention of official channels, according to two sources familiar with the conversation.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Hub Arkush: How much damage done from Hicks injury and London loss?
- Having toughed it out in 2015, Davante Adams focuses on getting healthy — and not making the same mistake
- Selma Blair had to 'make plans' for her death during MS treatment
- Prince Harry calls mother's death 'a wound that festers'
- Mark Edwards' picks: Tide, Tigers will sail; JSU should squeeze out SEMO
- Pete Davidson splits from Margaret Qualley
- Millie Bobby Brown wants a music career
- MU soccer hunts for a win against struggling Kentucky
- Greenback lineman making big impact
- Loudon man charged after I-40 wreck
- Lenoir City startup receives grant
- Still no arrest in Loudon County murder
- Former LHS lineman making a mark
- Greenback delivers sting to Coalfield
- Lenoir City OKs consolidation with Martel
- Soccer teams compete in district tourneys
- Lenoir City man flashes knife at worker
- Lady Cherokees clinch district title