Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
PUBLIC NOTICE SPECIAL CALLED MEETING On Monday, July 29, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. there will be a Special Called Meeting of the Loudon City Council in the council meeting room at the Loudon Municipal Building for the purpose of considering land for a new County Courthouse. The Municipal Building is located at 2480 Highway 72N, Loudon. Anyone needing special accommodations in order to participate in the meeting, should contact the City Manager’s office or ADA Coordinator Travis Gray as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. The city hall phone number is 865-458-2033.
- 'Ask Hub': Who will get more snaps — Javon Wims or Riley Ridley?
- Billy Idol lived like the 'world was going to end'
- Margot Robbie had dialect coach for Neighbours
- Against the odds, WRs Allen Lazard and Darrius Shepherd make their bids for Packers’ roster
- New wind projects could generate thousands of jobs, billions in revenue
- Bella Hadid and The Weeknd narrowly avoid awkward encounter
- Selena Gomez lends her support to America's Latinx community
- Olivia Colman to star on The Simpsons
- City considers Steekee Creek dredging
- Jail overcrowding big issue
- Listening Hearts lends open ear
- Keeping her eyes on the prize
- Grand jury hears two big cases
- Cherokees continue to roll in preseason
- Lenoir City progresses with fire hall relocation
- LC anglers compete for national title
- Loudon man drags woman, threatens police
- Lenoir City airman gets ACE award