Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
PUBLIC NOTICE The Loudon County Commission will hold a public hearing at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, October 7, 2019 at the Loudon County Courthouse Annex, 101 Mulberry St. to receive public comments regarding rightof-way closure of a portion of Lucy Ln., approximately 300 linear feet by forty (40) feet width, (12,000 square feet), Loudon County, TN., Tax Map 017G, Group A, adjacent to Parcels 021.00, 022.00, 023.00, 006.00, and part of 007.00, located in the 6th Legislative District of Loudon County, TN., A-2, Rural Residential District.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Sinead O'Connor 'knew' she was Muslim after reading Quran
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne closer than ever after affair
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals marriage plans
- Ex-Huskers in the NFL, 9/15
- Tom Oates: Packers defense taking charge as new offense remains a work in progress
- Too legit to quit? Packers defense leads way to 21-16 win over Vikings, 2-0 start
- From heated exchange to ‘cozy’ on the bench, Matt LaFleur and Aaron Rodgers work it out
- Packers notes: After Aaron Rodgers’ ‘boneheaded’ mistake, Green Bay gets benefit of replay reversal
- Maryville man dumps drugs at drive-thru
- Columbus ships sail into town
- Single-car wreck leaves one dead
- Local TNReady results show improvement
- Loudon man charged with gas station robbery
- Redskins blow past Chiefs
- Loudon City Council confronts road project firm
- Courthouse progress 'behind the scenes'
- 321 project impacts business
- Animal rescue a 'labor of love'