Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING The Loudon City Council will conduct a public hearing on July 15, 2019 for the following ordinance: 6:25pm - amending the zoning map of the City of Loudon, Tennessee pursuant to §13-7-203 and §13-7-204 of the Tennessee Code Annotated, to rezone property located at River Road, Tax Map 040, Parcel 72.00, approximately 132 acres from R-1(low density residential) to R-2 (high density residential). The ordinance is available for review at the Loudon Municipal Building located at 2480 Highway 72 N. The hearing will be held at the Municipal Building. Anyone needing special accommodations in order to participate in the meeting should contact the City Manager’s office or ADA Coordinator Travis Gray as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. The city hall phone number is (865)458-2033.
- Packers position preview: Quarterback Aaron Rodgers adjusts to new coach and offensive system
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's natural relationship
- Whoopi Goldberg can't drive because of sight loss
- BLM to relocate headquarters from DC to Grand Junction, CO
- Ariel Winter: Exercise improves my mental health
- Kylie Jenner 'trying' for another baby
- Jennifer Lopez was 'in shock' after concert cancellation
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson loves being surrounded by 'strong, badass women'
- Lenoir City greenway walker struck, dies
- Man attempts wreck to kill self, woman
- Lenoir City students take on Europe
- City park getting a facelift
- Soccer teams ready for strong seasons
- Lenoir City offers swim lessons
- Greenback 'coming back to life'
- County teams back on the gridiron
- Four Cherokees sign for college
- LUB approves base bid for Hutch demolition