Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING The Loudon City Council will conduct a public hearing at 6:20 PM on September 16, 2019 for the following: an ordinance to amend title 7 Fire Protection and Fireworks of the City of Loudon Municipal Code. The ordinance is available for review at the Municipal Building. The hearing will be held in the Municipal Building located at 2480 Highway 72N. Anyone needing special accommodations in order to participate in the meeting should contact the City Manager’s office or ADA Coordinator Travis Gray as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. The city’s phone number is 865-458-2033.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Sinead O'Connor 'knew' she was Muslim after reading Quran
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne closer than ever after affair
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals marriage plans
- Ex-Huskers in the NFL, 9/15
- Tom Oates: Packers defense taking charge as new offense remains a work in progress
- Too legit to quit? Packers defense leads way to 21-16 win over Vikings, 2-0 start
- From heated exchange to ‘cozy’ on the bench, Matt LaFleur and Aaron Rodgers work it out
- Packers notes: After Aaron Rodgers’ ‘boneheaded’ mistake, Green Bay gets benefit of replay reversal
- Maryville man dumps drugs at drive-thru
- Columbus ships sail into town
- Single-car wreck leaves one dead
- Local TNReady results show improvement
- Loudon man charged with gas station robbery
- Redskins blow past Chiefs
- Loudon City Council confronts road project firm
- Courthouse progress 'behind the scenes'
- 321 project impacts business
- Animal rescue a 'labor of love'