Details for MEETING NOTICE
MEETING NOTICE The City of Loudon Beer Board will hold a special called meeting Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 4:00 PM in the Public Meeting Space located at the Municipal Building at 2480 Hwy 72N. The purpose of the meeting is to consider beer permit applications for the following: • On-Premises Permit - Amjad (Jay) Alawadi owner of SSNA Inc. dba Family Fun Gameroom & Grill located at 912 Mulberry St. • Off-Premises Permit - Amjad (Jay) Alawadi owner of SSNA Inc. dba Goodfellas of Loudon Supermarket located at 916 Mulberry St. Anyone needing special accommodations in order to participate in the meeting should contact the City Manager’s office or ADA Coordinator Travis Gray as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. The city hall phone number is (865)458-2033.
- Packers position preview: Quarterback Aaron Rodgers adjusts to new coach and offensive system
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's natural relationship
- Whoopi Goldberg can't drive because of sight loss
- BLM to relocate headquarters from DC to Grand Junction, CO
- Ariel Winter: Exercise improves my mental health
- Kylie Jenner 'trying' for another baby
- Jennifer Lopez was 'in shock' after concert cancellation
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson loves being surrounded by 'strong, badass women'
- Lenoir City greenway walker struck, dies
- Man attempts wreck to kill self, woman
- Lenoir City students take on Europe
- City park getting a facelift
- Soccer teams ready for strong seasons
- Lenoir City offers swim lessons
- Greenback 'coming back to life'
- County teams back on the gridiron
- Four Cherokees sign for college
- LUB approves base bid for Hutch demolition