Details for LEGAL NOTICE
LEGAL NOTICE IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF LOUDON COUNTY,TENNESSEE IN THE MATTER OF: OSMAR JOSUE ALVARADO ALVA, DOB: 10-22-2001, EVELIN YOHANA ALVARADO ALVA, DOB: 08-31-2003, and ABNER GUSTAVO ALVARADO ALVA, DOB: 11-18-2006, TO: Isabel Alvarado Velasquez, Natural and legal father of the above referenced minor children It appears that service of process cannot be had on you in Loudon County, Tennessee or that you are now a nonresident of Tennessee. Therefore, under the authority contained in Sections 21-1-203 through 21-1-205 of the Tennessee Code Annotated, it has been ORDERED by the Court that, unless you appear at Juvenile Court for Loudon County, at Lenoir City, Tennessee, on September 17, 2019 at 9:00AM, a default judgment may be taken against you for the relief demanded in the Petition.
Click the image to the left and log in to get your exclusive reader perks.
- Sinead O'Connor 'knew' she was Muslim after reading Quran
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne closer than ever after affair
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals marriage plans
- Ex-Huskers in the NFL, 9/15
- Tom Oates: Packers defense taking charge as new offense remains a work in progress
- Too legit to quit? Packers defense leads way to 21-16 win over Vikings, 2-0 start
- From heated exchange to ‘cozy’ on the bench, Matt LaFleur and Aaron Rodgers work it out
- Packers notes: After Aaron Rodgers’ ‘boneheaded’ mistake, Green Bay gets benefit of replay reversal
- Maryville man dumps drugs at drive-thru
- Columbus ships sail into town
- Single-car wreck leaves one dead
- Local TNReady results show improvement
- Loudon man charged with gas station robbery
- Redskins blow past Chiefs
- Loudon City Council confronts road project firm
- Courthouse progress 'behind the scenes'
- 321 project impacts business
- Animal rescue a 'labor of love'