Details for INVITATION TO BID
INVITATION TO BID The Lenoir City Board of Education is accepting sealed bids for Restroom Refurbishing at Lenoir City High School. Specifications may be obtained by contacting Shelly Coggins by e-mail: email@example.com. A mandatory site visit must be scheduled and completed prior to submitting sealed bids. (Contact information to schedule site visit is available in bid specifications.) Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope or package bearing the name of the company and clearly marked, “Sealed Bid for Restroom Refurbishing;” Opening: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.” in the lower left corner. Each bid MUST be in a separate sealed envelope or package clearly marked with the information stated above. The Lenoir City Board of Education reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, to waive informalities and/or technicalities in any bid and to award a contract after re-advertisement or negotiation. Lenoir City Board of Education reserves the right to award the contract in whole or in part. Bids must be received no later than 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 9, 2019, at which time they will be publicly opened. Bids received after this date will not be accepted. Bids may be mailed or delivered to: Purchasing Department, Lenoir City Schools, 200 East Broadway, Lenoir City, TN 37771.
- Packers position preview: Quarterback Aaron Rodgers adjusts to new coach and offensive system
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's natural relationship
- Whoopi Goldberg can't drive because of sight loss
- BLM to relocate headquarters from DC to Grand Junction, CO
- Ariel Winter: Exercise improves my mental health
- Kylie Jenner 'trying' for another baby
- Jennifer Lopez was 'in shock' after concert cancellation
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson loves being surrounded by 'strong, badass women'
- Lenoir City greenway walker struck, dies
- Man attempts wreck to kill self, woman
- Lenoir City students take on Europe
- City park getting a facelift
- Soccer teams ready for strong seasons
- Lenoir City offers swim lessons
- Greenback 'coming back to life'
- County teams back on the gridiron
- Four Cherokees sign for college
- LUB approves base bid for Hutch demolition