The following births took place recently at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville:
• Hunter Chaney and Angelica O. Rivera, Lenoir City, a girl, Sophia Harper Chaney.
• Ryan Wood and Kaylin West, Philadelphia, a boy, Cooper Nash Wood.
• Matthew Cutting and Susanne Tanner, Loudon, a boy, Henry Michael Cutting.
• Allison Davis, Loudon, a boy, Lyric Lamar Zander Davis.
• Joel and Mary Ramirez, Loudon, a girl, Alexy Marie Ramirez.
• Raul F. and Kerrisa A. Nunez, Lenoir City, twins, Ella Ricarda and Emory Katrina Nunez.
• Dewey Miller Jr. and Stephanie Ledbetter, Lenoir City, a boy, Aidyn Wyatt Miller.
• Hunter Berry and Katelyn Patton, Loudon, a girl, Valentina Nicole Berry.
• Robert G. Hammond and Bethany R. Benson, Greenback, a boy, Cameron Levi Hammond.